Parsnip

All the craic
Forum rules
Everything's fair game, don't dish it if you can't take it, and try not to be too much of an idiot. Thanks.
Steeronymus Gerkin

Re: Parsnip

Post by Steeronymus Gerkin » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:05 pm

This is the best one like

lmao
What a goal! Ben Arfa beats three men, one of them twice, and unleashes an absolute thunderbastard from close range!

Steeronymus Gerkin

Post by Steeronymus Gerkin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 pm

From Pulis to Parsnip, poor cunts lmao Hope he takes them down, and think there's a fair chance as well.
What a goal! Ben Arfa beats three men, one of them twice, and unleashes an absolute thunderbastard from close range!

Steeronymus Gerkin

Post by Steeronymus Gerkin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:14 am

I take little pleasure from football these days given our club's current predicament, but Parsnip's continuing misery does at least provide a source of amusement lmao

I see Patrick Barclay still won't eat his due portion of humble pie. He's embarrassing himself on twitter nowadays in his stubborn refusal to accept he was wrong.

Dean Learner
Site Admin

Post by Dean Learner » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:17 pm

They're done. Horrific appointment. Fans of any of his former clubs could have told them.

Steeronymus Gerkin

Post by Steeronymus Gerkin » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:42 am

1 win in 16 :laughing-rolling: