[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Toon-Talk • View topic - Parsnip
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Everything's fair game, don't dish it if you can't take it, and try not to be too much of an idiot. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Parsnip
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:22 am 

A couple of things stood out from his usual weekend's worth of random media outpourings. He described lightbulb heed as 'unplayable' when confident.

Firstly, aye righto :laughing-rolling:

Secondly, what the fuck is HBA if Obertan's 'unplayable'? Why did he not take the same 'arm-around-the-shoulder' approach with HBA I wonder. Could it because HBA isn't an arse-licking cunt like the Willo's of this world? workid

Then he put down Cisse's resurgence to him being 'the main man' again. Er, who was it who made him not the main man by sticking him out wide and destroying his confidence again?

Honestly, what a cunt of a man he is.

What a goal! Ben Arfa beats three men, one of them twice, and unleashes an absolute thunderbastard from close range!

Post subject: Re: Parsnip
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 pm 

Don't open the scarfas again :cry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 pm 

Fuck even the smileys have left this place Smoke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:06 pm 

What a goal! Ben Arfa beats three men, one of them twice, and unleashes an absolute thunderbastard from close range!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 am 

it is a beautiful play with words from scar (though unhealed from shipping ben arfa to Hull) + Ben Arfa workid Smoke

:confusion-shrug:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:48 pm 

Ah, I see. How silly of me not to work it out myself huckle

Anyway back to topic. Parsnip is a cunt, and I bet we are going to get cunted left, right and centre come those November & December fixtures, no matter how 'unplayable' Le Bulb may be.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:22 pm 

Well november games look winnable, December though...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 pm 

Three point lane lmao lmao

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:49 am 

Next Rangers manager hopefully Smoke

Would suit those cunts who hate Celtic because they believe red wine and wafers aren't the literal blood and body of christ. And vice versa to all the Celtic loving fucktards, stupid bastards Smoke

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:38 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:00 pm 

Hardly spare a glance at the Pardew stuff, as you say the media changes it's mind every five minutes casting either him or supporters as idiots as they see fit. He's nothing more than a caretaker for the shitty footballer factory the fat cunt is hoping to create. Someone who'll never get a better job but had a chance at restoring some of his reputation after getting sacked from progressively lower league clubs. He's never in a million years somebody to lead a club anywhere other than mediocrity (and thank christ he doesn't have much say in transfers).

The increasing involvement with Rangers is far more exciting. Starting to realize the Scottish league will fit his business model better hopefully. Loved reading how his loan to them was made with the best interests of the club at heart. How many times have our lot swallowed that pile of shit? lmao

Also the piece quoting Dyer talking about his fight with Bowyer, the arrogant little prick who wasted his talent still hasn't changed. That would have started a massive Adawg versus everyone else thread in the old days. Not even a bite this time lmao

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:08 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:02 am 

Another win lmao I should keep my gob shut :whistle:

I refuse to give Parsnip credit though - last November / December we won 7 from 9 I read. Look what happened next.

Canny goal from Perez like. He'd better watch this clever fancy dan stuff though as he'll either get Ben Arfa-ed or Pardewed if he keeps it up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:41 pm 

Well this may be wishful thinking but I'm hoping he'll see Rangers as a much safer place to stick a minimal amount of money in order to basically guarantee entry into the CL qualifiers and so get that cash windfall. He's discovering that you can't do things on the cheap in the PL. This so called Arsenal model of buying cheap, young players has even been abandoned by Arsenal lmao

In Scotland he only has to pay enough to beat Celtic :pray:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:32 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 pm 

Fifth in the fucking league. My hopes rested on relegation remaining a threat lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:30 am 

One run of good results (well great actually) and he's virtually guaranteed himself another season. What a cunt lmao

No fucking idea where it's come from as we looked utter shite just a few weeks back and had done for months on end before that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:00 pm 

So which no job loser who has been drilled out of a sucession of clubs or who retired due to mental illness are we going to get?

Stan Collymore, who more or less fits all of that criteria, is available Smoke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:32 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:39 am 
Site Admin

What took you so long to fix the forum, Rice?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:34 am 

Probably because some stupid mod mangled it so badly :whistle:

As for our new 'head coach' fuck knows with Ashley. Hopefully they'll consult Carr but is it not most likely they'll deem us safe enough now and just see how it goes with John 'did I mention I worked with Bobby Robson?' Carver?

Or maybe Beardlsey, which is where the fiver on the end of my pin went. Cheap, easy options with either guaranteed to be tractable. No pressure to spend any money in January, no annoying managerial resistance to selling a player should a nice bid turn up.

Regardless, I'm still delighted to see the back of that shithouse Parsnip. Though it's hard to get your head round how it's come about that we ended up giving HBA away for nowt while getting actual millions of pounds for Alan fucking Pardew lmao

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:05 pm 

Steers lmao
Ashley is a genius, from paying compensation for a 5+ years to getting £3,5m for Alan Pardiola..
No wonder he has £4b fortune..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:10 pm 

Alreet MagFinn :hi5:

Genius my arse though. Unscrupulous, opportunistic fat cunt prospering in an environment that allows it more like. He's world class at being a cunt, I'll give him that.

Please let him get his comeuppance one day :pray:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:54 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:34 pm 

17-pager and growing currently on the main Palace forum :whistle:

Careful what you wish for lads lmao

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:34 pm 

Palace forums and twitter tag currently in a general state of incandescent rage at the £3m manager they so recently welcomed with open arms as 'one of us' :laughing-rolling:

Careful what you wish for they said lmao lmao lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:26 am 
Site Admin

lmao lmao lmao lmao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:09 am 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:28 pm 

Bloke's an utter cunt, he'll still not got half the stick he deserves and when he's managing Dagenham & Redbridge in a few years we'll still have daft cunts like Tony Gale telling us he's a top, top manager workid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:19 pm 

Worst club in England in 2016 & not one journalist or apologist who told us we were wrong in sight...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/o ... st-9271097

Was it Ryder who said he got his tactics spot on when we lost to Benfica and won neither game lmao

Not as bad as Paddy Barclay like, still awaiting me apology of that bald cunt.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:44 pm 

Has Barclay said anything at all anywhere about Parsnip since that patronising piece he addressed to Newcastle fans? I haven't seen owt.

As for Ryder, he probably knows the game at least a bit better than a middle-class twat like Barclay but is far too thick to convey it lmao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:32 pm 

Binned lmao

Super, super, superranuated Al Smoke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:45 pm 

Has made my day this, was stressed out my tiny little mind only half an hour ago wondering how many hours i'm getting off this christmas, now, I don't give a fuck anymore lmao

Slimey cock gets his comeuppance, spend the wedge well King, eat whatever you like, cunt.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:37 pm 

Smoke

https://twitter.com/james_hibbitt/statu ... 7778979841 lmao the cunt

Page 1 of 2 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next