It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Everything's fair game, don't dish it if you can't take it, and try not to be too much of an idiot. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Just When You Thought We Might Get Sold...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:44 pm 

HMRC lmao lmao lmao :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue: lmao lmao lmao lmao

I hope the fat useless bastards get jailed banghead banghead

Obi - if they have committed VAT fraud, amongst other types of fraud and the club were to be sold in the period the frauds are investigated would it be Ashley getting fined (hopefully jailed) as the clubs owner or would the new owners (as a company) have to pay out of club funds if HMRC find any thievery has gone on? Surely the club under new owners would be safe from financial retribution - obviously the FA would probably fine us/dock us points no matter who's in charge if fraud has been committed?

Post subject: Re: Just When You Thought We Might Get Sold...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 am 

This is HMRC mate, you think Ashley & Charnley are incompetent, these fuckers are different level, they'll fuck it up.

I'm sure I read at the time there are no grounds for points deduction and usually the more money you have the rules don't apply anyway, a fine, no fucker blamed and both parties happy to pretend it never happened.

Unlike Fat Pants, if there's a takeover, there'd be due diligence done and this would be part and parcel of that I'd expect. So if they agreed of £400m and HMRC fined them £10m, Ashley gets £390m.

If owt this will help lower the price surely, Fat Cunt Smoke

I do know The Sun were hounding Charnley for a good year before the news broke on this with a story relating to us buying players, not sure if this is the same, but when it broke I looked back at the message I had sent to some of pals the previous year and I'll be amazed if it wasn't.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:00 pm 

This must be what they meant when they were bubbling about the costs of agents fees lmao lmao obviously the broon envelopes under the table must have been huge. I wouldn't mind if they'd been doing hookey deals to buy Messi or Ronaldo but fuck me Ba and Marveaux :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: the fat useless cunts can't even get being a con man right lmao lmao lmao

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid workid :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

huckle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 am 

Ba wasn't half bad though I think he's 2nd in goals to games ratio in Newcastle all time records :confusion-shrug: (Cole 1st, really quick search..)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... x-11305023

Quote:
But there is no doubt that Operation Loom will widen the scope of their investigation following Wednesday’s court success.

Their breakthrough came when football agent Simon Stainrod, a former QPR player had files seized in ­relation to receiving £1.9m from Newcastle for the Ba deal and then distributing all but £136,000 of it to other agents and a company ­associated with the player.

HMRC could well look again at ­transfers in the 2011/2012 tax year, when they believed Newcastle hadn’t disclosed all relevant emails in response to their inquiries.

Is the club responsible to what happen to payments to agents afterwards ?

Whole lotta smoke but no fire? Hopefully lmao
Operation Look lmao why didn't they just give it the original name Operation Toon & Gloom (by London)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:41 pm 

:teasing-binkybaby:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41643718

Quote:
Premier League club Newcastle United have been put up for sale by owner Mike Ashley.

The Magpies have been relegated twice from the English top flight during Ashley's 10-year reign.

After winning promotion last season, Rafael Benitez's side are ninth in the Premier League after eight matches.

"Newcastle United requires a clear direction and a path to a bright and successful future," a club statement said.

Ashley, 53, has been a divisive figure at St James' Park since taking over in 2007, with some supporters regularly protesting about the way the businessman has run the club.

Financier Amanda Staveley, 44, has been reported to be interested in buying the club after being seen watching Newcastle's 1-1 home draw against Liverpool earlier this month.

"To give the club the best possible opportunity of securing the positioning and investment necessary to take it to the next level, at what is an important time in its history, its present ownership has determined that it is in the best interests of Newcastle United and its fans for the club to be put up for sale."

Ashley also put the club up for sale in September 2008 following a series of protests by supporters angered by Kevin Keegan's departure as manager.

He took the club off the market in December that year, but announced he wanted to sell again after relegation in May 2009 before again ending his attempt to sell the club five months later.

More to follow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm 

Fuck knows what the crack really is but no way am I taking this 'for sale' story at face value. Rabbit off - no idea what like.

No idea where the phrase 'rabbit off' comes from either come to think of it :think:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:46 am 

Part of me really want's to believe that it's genuinely up for sale and I'm wondering if one of the reasons Rafa seems a bit happier is that he's fully aware of what's going on and has spoken (as has been claimed - think I read that somewhere) to Amanda Staveley and certain assurances have been given. I may be clutching at straws because we all know Ashley is a first class liar but I do think there is something in it this time round. Ashley knows that to keep Rafa he has to do something he's never done before and that is invest heavily. We all know Rafa will walk at the end of this season (if not before) if that investment isn't forthcoming and even the staunchest "support the team not the regime" Ashley apologist would surely have to look at what is going on. I think the fallout from Rafa walking due to Ashley would be worse than anything Ashley's had to handle before and even he knows that so if he get's a genuine offer he'll probably take it. I'm banking on Ashley either wanting more cash in the bank for Sports Tat or thinking if he still want's to own a football club can make more money from buying another club on the cheap like Rangers or just for a laugh the scum down the road :banana-rainbow: :banana-rainbow:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm 

groundhogdaze wrote:
Part of me really want's to believe that it's genuinely up for sale and I'm wondering if one of the reasons Rafa seems a bit happier is that he's fully aware of what's going on and has spoken (as has been claimed - think I read that somewhere) to Amanda Staveley and certain assurances have been given.

Maybe the Liverpool job when she renews her firms involvement in brokering the purchase of a 49% stake in Ratpool?

Ashley (once again) symbolically/publicly putting the club up for sale (after all, if this is based on a potential offer coming anyway he has nothing to gain by doing this) so he can continue running it in to the ground by appointing Brian Clough's corpse* to the now vacant managers seat and spending nothing so we can make a (TV enhanced) cracking profit for him again.

* still better than Joe Kinnear. Put probably Allardyce again with the "regret" over sacking him he voiced a few months ago.

In the meantime :pray:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:56 am 

Yes as an actual strategy to sell the club it doesn't convince at all. If it's for sale, the sort of parties who may be interested will know without need of an ad on the fucking club website lmao So there's something else behind it.

Why would you put a (relatively close) deadline on it? And how does an offer to allow it to be bought on the drip square with 'giv[ing] the club the best possible opportunity of securing the positioning and investment necessary' etc? Anyone who needs to buy it on tick likely won't have the wherewithal to invest meaningfully in a PL club.

But as I'm sick of trying to second-guess the fat cunt and being wrong I'm not even bothering trying this time Smoke There's some sort of shenanigans afoot though I bet.

Also, said before I've long been convinced that if/when he does sell us he'll sell us badly, probably involving us being tangled up in various long term contracts to our detriment and his benefit. He knows there'll be a party when he fucks off and he'll make sure he puts a dampener on it, the fat cunt. I'll still join in the :pray: like Smoke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 pm 

positive dumbass in me thinks a deal is close hence the "Ad" to get all possible interested parties into the "auction" to pump up the price, there has been 3-4 groups who have signed the nda's according to leaked info..
:pray:
negative one thinks just like you that its the public bs again.. banghead

eventhough he's a cunt, he's a billionaire, and stupid people rarely become billionaires

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 pm 

MagFinnPie wrote:
positive dumbass in me thinks a deal is close hence the "Ad" to get all possible interested parties into the "auction" to pump up the price, there has been 3-4 groups who have signed the nda's according to leaked info..
:pray:
negative one thinks just like you that its the public bs again.. banghead

eventhough he's a cunt, he's a billionaire, and stupid people rarely become billionaires

Aye it's been all over the press and social media - my fucking dog would know if I had a dog* lmao Which is just another reason why there's no obvious need for the big 'For Sale' fanfare.

Ashley is obviously not stupid when it comes to making money. He's a sharp, unscrupulous, ruthless, greedy opportunist.

*I never would have a dog, irritating, noisy, smelly things Smoke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 pm 

This story has exploded now, it's everywhere. Due diligence being undertaken according to SSN - although SSN on Newcastle aren't really credible given how cosy they are with Ashley's PR mob.

Still not believing owt :snooty:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 pm 

MagFinnPie wrote:

People rarely become billionaires at all. That said many of them are bat shit crazy. Whether its because they're possibly geniuses (like Howard Hughes) or like the woman who went from poverty to being a billionaire when she divorced her husband on catching him cheating.... after she had spent millions on plastic surgery to make herself look more like a cat. Or even just because they've been born into a inbred Middle Eastern ruling family rolling in oil money (ie most billionaires).

Given Ashley and Trump I'm quite willing to believe that being a fucking cretin is no obstacle to becoming a billionaire. If you are driven and grasping and fat enough.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:29 pm 

Steeronymus Gerkin wrote:

Banned :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:01 pm 

All animals stink Smoke

Watch Peter Graves, he's related to Staveley.

One buyer out already.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:39 pm 

ScottR wrote:

Banned :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Smoke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:48 pm 

Told it's definitely being sold next month for £300m and the best is pretty much no fucker is guaranteed their job Smoke :banana-dance:

Goodbye all the incompetents promoted above their station, hello transfer window :banana-rock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:36 pm 

I hope your ITK on this is as good as it was the last time Obi Smoke :pray: Imagine Benitez as manager and us as a club with the funds to have a fair go in transfer windows - I'll buy two fucking season tickets in case I lose one Smoke

Also, fuck off smelly dog-botherers :obscene-buttsway:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:58 pm 

Obi-wan Smoke here's hoping :banana-blonde:

Terry it's a sign of old age, when you start to hate everything lmao

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:26 pm 

I'd have thought keeping one was a more obvious sign :whistle: Anyway I don't hate the daft things man, they've just always irritated me. I did once chin one like but that was it's own fault Smoke

It's quite amusing how people with dogs are so precious about them though. I've had several occasions at work when people have asked if they could bring their mutts in 'just to quickly grab something' etc and they get so pissed off when I point-blank refuse lmao

Anyway, bollocks to dogs. Obi's post has made me hope ten years of fucking purgatory may at last be coming to an end :pray:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:15 pm 

They are precious Smoke , the little cunt comes in for the first time, pisses and shites all over the house for weeks, bites you bleeding, then gets older and eats your remote, Nokiaphone, furniture, shoes etc

Throws up in the couch, floor, carpets, costs a fortune, needs medicines, doctors, surgeries etc

Gotta love them Lmao

But bollocks fingers crossed that the decade is about to end...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:58 am 

Pets stink, fuck them.

Genuinely excited for the first time since we were bought out by a billionaire, who turned out to be the tightest, precious cunt we've endured... Coloccini his captain, Pardew his manager, bwah :obscene-buttsway:

Anyway, Rafa is the one driving the deal, he's the one selling the vision to Staveley that we can be everything Liverpool are for a quarter of the price, without Rafa I doubt we'd be in this position. I don't think I'll ever be a fan of his style of football, but we're already in a better position because of him and like KK & SBR before him, he can see our potential and he'll allow us to dream and believe again.

All those who enjoyed relegation and excused all that shit under Carver, Pardew and McClaren will hopefully wank themselves to death Smoke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:31 pm 

Aye I'd never keep a pet either. Closest was when I once had a load of koi carp in a pond (I was renting a small 'city farm'). They were alright, but then they didn't live in my home, leave hairs and shit everywhere and make everything honk. Some came to an unfortunate end when the pond froze over that snowy winter a few years back, and a geet big fuck off bird kept coming in, pecking the ice and eating the cunts like lmao

Didn't have an inkling that Benitez' role in this was so significant. He can bore the tits of me football-wise for as long as he likes if he wins us a few pots, as he probably will if he gets the backing Smoke And, should this come off, he'll help wash away the grime the club's accumulated over the last decade that's so tarnished our standing in football.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:57 pm 

there was interesting article about rafas plans for PL, cant remeber by whom, but based on the players we get/got, the tactics would have been different, now that Ashley was penny pinching and we bought bargains, it was back to drawing board and meticulous planning from defence to get the points required..

Havent honestly followed his teams enough when he had better players at his disposal: Valencia, Liverpool, Inter, Napoli, Real , has it been "negative" always ?

So Obi-Wan, its Staveley and PCP? none of the others mentioned? give some detail if you have, reliable source? all ITK is welcomed, im expecting a bad form to hit us soon (ie losing to Cherries tomorrow..) so positive news are welcome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:59 pm 

Valencia were mint, but I've never ever enjoyed watching any of his other teams and I knew he was destined to fail at Real as they win so many games and trophies, its how they win them that matters. Was never going to last or end well.

Wouldn't say his style is necessarily negative, it's not as if we'll be trying to beat Stoke 1-0 at home if he gets every player he wants, Liverpool twatted plenty sides under him, us on a few occasions notably.

When Staveley first became interested, I heard one buyer pulled out, heard fuck all about the others since, wouldn't surprise me if they were all tyre kickers/fictitious buyers anyway.

Not arsed if we lose tomorrow, next week or the week after as long as Ashley goes and we get someone coming in who wants to help us achieve our potential.

Reliable? Only Bishop and Barnes know exactly what is going on, Charnley gets to know what they want him to know and Rafa will only get to find out what they want him to know, but he'll be kept up to date by the other side anyway.

Ashley's decision to not back Rafa has backfired, without Rafa we'd be in relegation trouble, can he be bothered with that particular gamble again if he gets greedy, knowing full well there'll be fucking bedlam if this falls through, we lose Rafa and get relegated. What's he got then?

Would never rule out his stupidity, or whatever the fuck he thinks you call it, but he can walk away with a profit and escape a massive potential problem.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:28 pm 

I see there are rumours Saudi money is behind this. *Develops a blind spot* :whistle:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:23 pm 

ITK Obi, whats the latest :banana-blonde:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 pm 

Nowt new, same as before, everyone wants it done, expects it to be done and fingers crossed it gets done.

This place will be swamped with glory hunters in 10 year lmao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:36 pm 

I see there are rumours Saudi money is behind this. *Develops a blind spot* :whistle:

Is Saudi Arabia really any worse at basic human rights than a Sports Direct warehouse (allegedly)? :think:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm 

Not at all if one of the cunts buys us and starts chucking confetti money at the football team lmao I reckon in such a case I could live with a bit of hypocrisy. I mean, it's coming up fifty fucking years for me :confusion-shrug:

And I daresay if Ashley ever opens a warehouse there the gaffers will be cracking the whip like nowts the matter :whistle:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:57 pm 

Offer is officially in then :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner: :banana-stoner:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm 

I might actually pray to God, just in case it helps like :pray:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am 

Think we're about to see how much he really wants to get rid of it, fat cunt, its a PL club in all but name (and manager), take the money and fuck off :hand:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 pm 

I imagine for most Newcastle fans this is something like waiting to find out if you're going to be sentenced to life or not.

Page 1 of 2 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next